Helping Veterans Pursue a Career in Real Estate!!
EXIT Realty Achieve is proud to honor those who have served our country by participating alongside the Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR) in an effort to provide opportunities for Veterans. The Veteran Scholarship program was created by the LIBOR Public Relations Committee with the intent of helping Veterans start a career in real estate.
To be eligible for the Veteran Scholarship through the Long Island Board of Realtors, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must provide proof of military service – and an honorable discharge.
- Available for an interview process (via phone) by a LIBOR representative, once application is approved.
- Available for the New York 75-Hour Salesperson Qualifying Course offered by the Long Island Board of REALTORS®. The scholarship is only available for classroom training that will take place at one of the four LIBOR Realtor Service Centers. The scholarship is not applicable for online classes or any other real estate school.
The Long Island REALTOR® Veteran Scholarship Program provides:
- Financial assistance to those Veterans approved to attend the required NY 75-hour Salesperson qualifying course (a $295 value) at one of the Realtor® Service Centers conveniently located in West Babylon, Riverhead, Woodbury, and Jackson Heights.
- Mentoring Program- An Experienced Real Estate professional will help guide you through the process of beginning your career in real estate.
- You will be entitled to have your LIBOR dues paid in full for one year.
- Once established you will receive a $100 Vistaprint gift certificate to be used towards business cards/stationery.
EXIT Realty Achieve of Smithtown is supporting this initiative of the Long Island Board of Realtors and is adding an additional incentive as well. Participants approved by Long Island Board of Realtors for the Veteran Scholarship may also be eligible to have an additional bonus provided by EXIT Realty Achieve to cover agent start- up costs. The EXIT Realty Achieve incentive is available only for those individuals who will be joining EXIT Realty Achieve.
A career in real estate offers unlimited earning potential and the opportunity to help people with what is often the largest financial decision of their lives. If you are considering a career in real estate and the incentives offered by LIBOR and EXIT Realty Achieve please contact Susan Hamblen at 631- 543-2009 or by email at email@example.com